COVID Prevention Plan
Following CDC Guidelines
- All attendees will be temperature checked with digital thermometers prior to entry, including both general admission and VIP admission areas.
- Wearing of masks is mandatory when not eating or drinking.
- Attendees will maintain atleast 6 feet of separation at all times.
- Signs and Messaging: we will post signs in highly visible locations, including entrances and restrooms that promote the protective measures above.
- Limiting crowds to 50 people or less: there will be assigned zones for each group of 50 people in the infield. Those zones will be assigned at the time of registration, and will be marked off with rope and signage to direct attendees.
- VIP area – each VIP tent will have a max capacity of 10 people. There will be no less than 6 feet between each VIP tent, and 20 feet between each group of 5 tents.
- Cleaning and disinfection – our volunteers on site will frequently sanitize all communicable surfaces, such as bathroom door handles, tables, and thermometers.
- Restrooms – portajohns on site will be limited to one person at a time, and lines will maintain at 6 feet of distance from person to person. We will also have volunteers cleaning/disinfecting restrooms every 30 minutes.
- Sanitizer – all registration points, vendors, and restrooms will be required to carry hand sanitizer at their locations.